Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Wednesday 12 September 2012

London calling.

London calling, so later today I am making my way to the big smoke.

We have two days of shooting, a mixture of some very talented models and dancers..

A few of the people scheduled to be in front of the lens are familiar to me, we have trying to arrange this shoot for a while. Our schedules haven't been in sync, major events like the Olympics and the summer holidays have hampered planning.

In advance of shooting I routinely check their current profiles, between all concerned we decide the look and feel of the new images.


Styling is important as is finding suitable backgrounds that work but do not distract.

Kit for tomorrow is not too complicated, looking like we will be working with flash and natural light.


I get back Saturday, it's a quick turn around, contact sheets will need to be sent out, repack what needed for next week then off again on Sunday.





No comments:

Post a Comment