Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Thursday 14 June 2012

"Advance your skills" dslr video and photography workshops.

My dslr video and photography workshops offer you the opportunity to work with me and access the latest equipment with my exclusive host CALUMET.

dslr-video-photography-workshops-jason-harry-manchester-photographer

I have already posted about my "How to" series of workshops aimed at the young photographers to help them get going.

Camera menu's can appear complicated, my dslr video, open photography workshops or 1 to 1 training offer access to help you shortcut steep learning curve and get to producing quickly.


"Advance your skills" is the next step learning with practical and discussion how to use dslr equipment more in depth.

VIDEO WORKSHOP by Jason Harry

With practical and discussion these workshops show you how to produce an output of commercial quality and value.

To view my own workshop schedule on my site
To view my events hosted exclusively with Calumet

No comments:

Post a Comment