Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Friday 22 June 2012

My goto lens Canon EF Zoom lens - 24 mm - 70 mm - F/2.8 - Canon EF

My Canon 24mm - 70mm L series F/2.8 is more often than not my go to lens.




I work with video using the Canon 5d series, so for me the files need to be as clean as possible at capture.

This lens fits general studio shooting and video work perfectly offering wide angle and F/2.8 all the way.

My style of working is generally close, preferring closer as it feels more intimate, working with a 70 - 200 is an alternative, however this has caused me a few problems when wanting to work the angles quickly, the 70 - 200L is for me is a second body option.

Getting back to the 24-70 it has recently been updated and the price for the latest version is around £ 2,299 GBP, yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment