Portfolios >>
Men Women
Film

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wedding Photography.

Wedding photography if you haven't covered one already is a great occasion.

Katy and Matt are an amazing young couple they are so filled with happiness and love it just overflowed the whole day. Katy made the initial enquiry two years before the special day, I previewed the venue with Katy early this year and my first impressions were wow.

Go prepared to work in fast bursts, in high ISO and very often some high contrast light.

As the official shooter for the wedding I brought in a second shooter to ensure the day was covered, sending Rowena to some offbeat angle for her to look for magic moments. I was covering all the essentials but having Rowena with me I knew we had everything covered; She came back with some real gems there is no chance I would of captured any of them, you can't be everywhere.






Congratulations from the bottom of our hearts to Katy and Matt, and their families

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, you and Rowena were amazing and got some truly special shots!

    ReplyDelete